start shipping globally with EGS
How to register for EGS:Step-by-Step Guide:
In order to begin shipping , you need to first register for EGS. It’s a simple 5 step process.
Login and accept terms and conditions
- Go to https://www.ebayglobalshipping.com/
- Click on "Login" option on the top right hand corner
- Sign in with your eBay username/registered email address and password
- On the next page, accept the EGS Agreement
- If you get below error, please email your eBay account manager.
Update User Profile with personal details and pickup addresses
- Update appropriate User Profile details such as your name, city, pin code, state, country, PAN and AD Bank code
- Please ensure to upload the IEC, GSTIN, AD Bank code letter
- On the next page, click on “Add Pickup Address” to add the address from where you would want the Logistic Partners to pick up the items to be shipped
- Note that your registered eBay address is automatically picked up from your eBay account. You can add up to three additional pickup addresses
- Make sure you fill in all the mandatory fields and upload the correct address proof.
- Files uploaded must be less than 4MB in pdf/png /jpeg/jpg/doc/docx format
- Click on “Save”
- You will be redirected to the next page to upload the KYC documents. In case you are not redirected, click on 'KYC/Common Documents' from the top panel.
Upload necessary KYC documents
- Continue to upload necessary KYC documents as per the “Type of Organization” you have selected in “Personal Settings” page.
- Uploading KYC documents is mandatory before applying for any Logistics Partner.
- Please note once submitted, the uploading option will freeze. In case if you want to change any details later, please raise a dispute in Resolution Center. Once we provide the access, you can proceed to change the required details.
- Once you upload the required documents, you will be redirected to next page where you can apply for the Logistics Partners of your choice. In case you are not redirected, click on 'Logistics Partners' from the top panel.
Select Logistic Partner and upload documents
- Then select the Logistic Partner through whom you want to ship your items
- Before applying for the Logistics Partners, Kindly ensure that you have uploaded necessary KYC documents (Aadhar / PAN etc.), as per the Logistics Partner, in “KYC/Common Documents” and “Personal Settings” pages.
- Download the forms of the Logistic Partners.
- Each document must be signed and stamped by the authorized signatory of your business organization.
- Upload the scans of the signed and stamped documents. Files uploaded must be less than 4MB in pdf/ png /jpeg/jpg/doc/docx format
- Once you upload all the documents, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on “Submit”.
Verification completed by Logistic Partner & Account created
- An account is created by the Logistic Partner after verification of the documents you have uploaded
- If you select FedEx as a Logistic Partner and click on “Apply”, after your account has been activated, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link “Click Here”
- You will be redirected to the FedEx Page which has guidelines for key generation
- Enter the keys on EGS in Logistic Partner page and click on “Apply” and email the key details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fedex will then verify the submitted documents and approve your request
- Please ensure the keys are entered correctly on EGS
- If the Keys you have entered are incorrect you will be prompted with an error message at the time of booking your shipment
- In case of an error, you will need to raise a ticket on the Resolution Center