Process to generating the keys for Web Services
- Login the FedEx development recourse center by clicking on http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/
- On the Technology Resources section (Upper left corner), enter your User ID and password and select Web Services for shipping. Click on Login.
- Once logged in, the user will be directed to the Web Services page. On the left side of the page, under FedEx Web Services, click on “Move to Production”.
- The user will be directed to the “Move to Production” page. Click on “Get Production Key”
- The User will be directed to the “Application Profile page”
- Please choose the following in the drop down
- Do you intend to resell the your Software ? Choose “No”
- Please check the box next to each type of FedEx web services you intend to use in your integration solution: Click on “FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track, etc.)”
- Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant. Select “Corporate Developer”
- Once selected, click on “Continue”
- Click on “I Agree” on the FedEx Web Services End User License Agreement
- On the contact information screen, please enter the required information
- FedEx Account number : This will be your account number
- Company : This will by your company name
- Phone : This will be your phone number. The phone number has to be on 10 digits starting with a + (e.g. +9822222222)
- Primary Email : Enter your email address
- Retype Primary Email : Re-enter the same email address
- Secondary Email address : Leave blank
- Retype Secondary Email address : Leave blank
- Address line 1 : This is mandatory. Enter your address as registered with FedEx.
- Address line 2 This is optional. Enter your address as registered with FedEx.
- City : Enter your City name
- State and Province : Leave blank
- Zip/Postal code : Enter your postal code
- Country : Select “India”
- Company mailing address : Please leave it as blank
- Once all the field are entered, click on continue.
- Do not select “Please check this box if you want to update your profile (address, phone etc) with the data provided in the previous page”
- Click on “Continue”.
- The keys will be displayed to you on the screen
- The Keys for Web Services consist of 4 parameters
- Authentication key : This will be shown to you on the screen (Please copy the same and save it on note pad)
- Password : The password will come to separately in the form of a e-mail from FedEx Online services. (Please copy the same and save it on note pad). You should receive the email immediately.
- Account number: This will be your account number that you entered on the contact information page
- Meter number: This will be shown to you on the screen (Please copy the same and save it on note pad)
- Once you have all, please send all the 4 keys (Authentication key, Password, Account number Meter number) to Ebay for activation