prepaid billing process flow
Prepaid Shipping & Billing Process on EGS: Step-by-Step guide:
Accepting Terms & Conditions of Pre-paid Process
- Once you login to www.ebayglobalshipping.com and proceed to book a shipment, you will receive a pop-up notification asking you to accept the terms and conditions of “Prepaid shipping”.
Recharging your Value Limit Balance
- Once the Terms and Conditions are accepted you will be directed to the shipping limit page
- here you add a monetary amount to recharge your account with
- Click on the “Add to Value Limit”
- Note that you can use the method below to calculate the “Average Shipping Cost” and “Shipping Quantity Limit”
- Once you click on “Add to Value Limit”
- You will be directed to the PayUbiz page
- Please complete the details requested to add the money in your prepaid account
- Once the recharge is successful, you will be able to see the updated “shipping Quantity limit” and “Value Limit Balance”
Transaction History Report
- Once your prepaid account is recharged you can proceed to the “Book Shipment” page
- Once a shipment is booked, the freight amount will be gets deducted from your prepaid account
- You can check the same in the “Value Limit Transaction History” report.
- If you cancel a shipment for any reason, the freight amount deducted earlier will be refunded to your account
- You can check all of your transactions (Recharge / Deductions / Refunds) on your Prepaid account in the “Value Limit Transaction History” report.
- During the Shipment Booking process, the estimated shipping fee will be calculated by reference to the weight that you declare (the “Estimated Fee”) and will be deducted from your wallet.
- On your billing cycle, that Estimated Fee amount will be credited back to you in your ebay invoice. This credit will be itemized as “Wire transfer payment—Thank you” in your eBay invoice.
- At that time ebay will invoice you for the exact shipping fee which will have been calculated by reference to the Chargeable Weight provided by the LSP (the “Exact Fee”). That Exact Fee will be itemized as “Powership Global Facility Charges” in your eBay invoice.
- In practice that means that the amount payable under the eBay Invoice will be the difference between the Estimate Fee and the Exact Fee (if any).
- On Aug 30th, $58.03, which was debited from your wallet during shipment booking, is credited back to your account as “Wire Transfer payment-Thank you”. Whereas $58.03 is debited as “PowerShip Global Facility Charges” as per chargeable weight provided by Logistic Partners. Since there is no difference in weights, the effective amount charged to seller here is $.0.00
- On Sep 14th, $229.94, which was debited from your wallet during shipment booking, is credited back to your account as “Wire Transfer payment-Thank you”. Whereas $251.66 is debited as “PowerShip Global Facility Charges” as per chargeable weight provided by Logistic Partners. Since there is difference in weights, the effective amount charged to seller is $21.72.
- You can download the EGS invoice and check the AWB wise details of the wire transfer
AWB no Ship date
eBay Invoice Date
Seller id Logistic Service Provider Declared weight Chargeable weight Destination Total Shipping Fees Credit Amount 282585738711 8/16/2021 9/15/2021 ABC_1 FedEx 1.4 2 france 746 685 282639247094 8/17/2021 9/15/2021 ABC_1 FedEx 1.4 1 Germany 746 685 282639247094 8/17/2021 9/15/2021 ABC_1 FedEx 0.9 1 Germany 651 651 282639247096 8/17/2021 9/15/2021 ABC_1 FedEx 0.9 1 Germany 651 651The total shipping fees is calculated based on the LSP chargeable weight. The same amount itemized as “Powership Global Facility Charges” in your eBay invoiceThe amount deducted from your prepaid account at the time of booking will be credited back as “Wire transfer payment” into your eBay account
- In case, if you feel the chargeable weight provided by the LSP is materially higher than the actual weight of the object, you can raise a “Shipment Invoice dispute” in our Resolution Center within 15 days of receiving the invoice.