cancel shipment process flow
How to Cancel a Shipment Booked: Step-by-Step guide:
Proceed to the “Cancel Shipment” page
- Click on the “Shipment” tab on the left-hand side menu of EGS platform
- Click on the “Cancel” tab and you will be able to see all of the orders booked ‘til date.
- You can filter the shipments by reference to the airway bill (“AWB”) number or by Logistics Partner.
Select the AWB to be cancelled
- Select the AWB(s) you want to cancel.
- Please enter the reason for cancellation. (Please ensure you include a specific reason for the cancellation)
- Please note that you will only be able to cancel the AWB(s) which are not already collected by the Logistic Partner
- You can also select the “check all” box at the top left corner or use the select / deselect box at the bottom to select all the AWBs displayed on the page.
- Once the AWB(s) are selected, click on the “Cancel Shipment” button provided at the bottom of the page.
Confirm the Action
- Once you click on the “Cancel Shipment”, you will be directed to a confirmation page where all of the AWBs selected will be displayed for cross-verification.
- If you want to exclude any shipments, please select “Go Back”
- Alternatively you can select the “Execute Action” (i.e. proceed to cancel) to confirm the cancellation task.
- Once the cancellation is performed, notification mails will be sent to each respective Logistics Partners and you will be redirected to Step 1.